Friday, April 13, 2012

A purse rack to lend some help organizing

 Guest post written by Jordan Eakes

I need about all of the help that I can get when it comes to organizing all of my belongings. Some of the things that I have a tough time organizing include my accessories because I have so many of them! they're really starting to take over our guest bedroom and we're going to be having guests this summer so I knew that I had to find a way to store them in my own bedroom.

As I was online looking for some ideas about how to store my accessories, I saw all kinds of information and came across Debt settlement usa. After I looked through it a little bit I decided to use it to help out my finances, which is something else in my life that definitely needs some outside help.

I eventually did find some good accessories storage solutions that I know I'm going to use, including a hanging jewelry organizer! That's what I was most excited about. So I'm going to hang that on the back of my closet door instead of just dumping all of my rings and bracelets out on my vanity.