Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Moving Out


I appreciate the guest post, Ignacio Phillips

I couldn’t believe when my youngest daughter was old enough to go off to college, now I can’t believe she’s a college graduate and buying her first home. It seems like just yesterday when she was going to kindergarten. She’s moving from our home state of Georgia all the way to Colorado to pursue her career in Marketing. Her father and I couldn’t be more proud of her. I and she are flying out this weekend so she can close on her new house and we can get all the utilities turned on. I talked her into getting Berkeley ADT to give me a small piece of mind. She’s very excited but nervous to be moving so far away. She’s always been a very friendly girl so I am sure she won’t have a problem making new friends. I have also made her promise to come on for every major holiday and I am pretty sure I will be visiting her a lot too. I still can’t believe my baby is all grown up and moving so far away, but I know she will be okay.