Monday, November 12, 2007

The Mist

Stephen King. The man has written just about every major film ever made! Well, that's an exageration, but he's written a ton of them. Carrie, The Shining, The Dead Zone, The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, Cujo...

The Mist is his latest story put to film. I saw a preview for it yesterday. Looks interesting. (But I gotta say - if it's vampires in that damn mist I'm gonna have to kill somebody)

I think my favorite King movie - it's a tie. The Shining, which was just voted scariest movie (though I thought it was more suspense than scary) and another that most people would not even consider - The Dead Zone. Christopher Walken, great movie. He's so odd that it just adds to the odd vibe in the movie. Love it.

Check out the trailer for The Mist here:
The Mist by Stephen King


Labels: , ,