Monday, November 12, 2007

Biotene for Sensitive Teeth

I first started to get sensitive teeth about 10 years ago, when I suffered from receding gums due to gingivitis. I've gotten hold of the gum issue, but it proceeded enough to cause my teeth to be a little sensitive. Not too bad, but bad enough that ice and cold drinks do bother me.

I received my sample tube of Biotene and used it for 5 days.


In that time I have certainly noticed a change in how sensitive my teeth are to cold.

Biotene is a sensitive toothpaste designed to maximize sensitivity relief and dry mouth protection, help prevent canker sores and prevent cavities with Xylitol. It also tastes great, unlike many other tooth sensitivity products.

Biotene doesn't just mask the problem like many other products. No layers of some chemical on your teeth to simply prevent the cold from getting to your nerves. Biotene actually promotes the healing of gums that are the root cause of sensitivity in the first place.


Labels: , ,