Friday, September 21, 2007

Freeze!

No, not another police story.


Yeah, I need a shave...

I have back problems. Not muscle soreness or joint ache, I have a herniated disc. With this in mind, I do not recommend Freeze It for this type of problem, but I tried it nonetheless. It won't make this kind of back problem worse. It's not like I reccomend that you do not use it for this, I just don't think it would help serious back issues like I have. It will help relieve the sore muscles associated with it though.
I tend to get sore muscles around the hip and leg area simply because my muscles are over-compensating for my back problems. Trying to protect my back, the muscles in my legs and upper back work overtime to help with the lower back.

Freeze It worked pretty well for the pain in my, erm, cheeks? The muscles in my gluteal area pinch my sciatic nerve which causes pain down my leg. Freeze It helped this somewhat, though not completely. I liked Freeze It because it was simply cold. It didn't go from cold to hot to cold again like I was having hot flashes from the flu or something. It simply stayed cold, like an ice pack, though not as cold as that. That can get downright painful and I fail to see the point of replacing one pain for another.



Overall I recommend Freeze It. It's an inexpensive aid in relieving sore muscles and joints.

Labels: , , ,