Friday, February 23, 2007

Mac vs PC

These are the antidote to the Mac vs PC ads on TV, by Paul the Mac Hater.

I can completely relate to these, as I've used both Macs and PCs for work. Macs are all show and design, which is very cool, I have to admit, but the functionality is just not there. I mean, they just got a damn mouse wheel! How about a second button guys?! Or maybe a 'back' button?

Money



Girl



Work



Music



My favorite is the music one, because I really, really hate iTunes. Despise it. You pay real money for a song or a whole album, and not at any real discount, but you can't EVER get it off the iPod once you put it on, so if you change computers or, heaven forbid, your drive crashes on the old comp, you're screwed. You can only play the songs through the iPod and then only on 5 computers. Period. And they have to be authorized. I have nusic I paid for that I can only listen to on my stupid iPod. I paid for them but they're not mine.

Labels: , , , , , , ,