Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith, Because You Can't Avoid It Anymore

I have tried to avoid posting about Anna Nicole, but it's just too bizarre and ridiculous to NOT say something. Here are some court highlights:

- Howard K. Stern took the witness stand at approximately 12:15 pm EST. He stated they became intimate over two years ago and decided to keep the relationship a secret. Of Anna he said, "We became more than friends, she was my whole world, everything to me. She was my lover." Of Daniel, Anna's son: "Daniel Smith was "like a brother" to him, and that "Daniel was a great boy and a wonderful wonderful person."

- Stern claims that Smith wanted to be buried next to Marilyn Monroe but it was too expensive. He also said that she felt that she would die young. Specifically, die while giving birth to Dannielynn.

- Anna Nicole Smith attempted to crawl into Daniel's coffin at his funeral.

I'm at the point where I don't think anything would surprise me.

I'm beginning to think that she actually committed suicide to avoid the horror of a paternity suit which reveals that the father of her baby, Dannielynn, is actually her own son, Daniel, now dead from an overdose of similar drugs that killed Anna.

Labels: , , , , , , ,