Monday, October 08, 2007

Moen Faucets

I am renting right now, but soon plan to own my home. the issue of fixtures is soon to come up and faucets is high on the list. I've always been interested in design, being an artist, and the design of faucets and fixtures has always intrigued me. Moen faucets have always been among my favorites. Their designs are sleek and stylish and pretty creative as well. I love their shower designs the most.

Faucet.com has a huge selection of faucets and fixtures for the various sinks in your home. Their site is pretty well laid out and helpful, and you can buy straight from the site, from a large number of companies. The ease with which you can search, shop and buy all from one site is great. Not being limited to one particular supplier is a marvelous feature.

Labels: , ,